Monday 29 September 2008

Birthdayyy... and some other stuffs.

+ I want to see this Anime!

It's called Vampire Knight. I've read a couple of the Manga chapters online here, and I like! Man, I wish we had high speed unlimited internet... *sigh*. That song's pretty cool, too...

+ Okay sooo... My birthday (and Jess' :P) was last Tuesday. Dude... 20? Huh. It doesn't feel like it to me! xP Besides our Xbox 360 that Mum and Dad bought for us as an early present, we got money from the relies and Sarah bought us the Transformers game :D. Oh and Mum bought us a little something else for us, because she felt bad for not giving us anything on the day lol.

*Squishes*!

Aaand our cake! (Which was supposed to be chocolate but ended up being vanilla (plain?) because the lady messed up the damn order! Haha.)


+ Oooh, lookit mah stamps! Prettyprettypretty. I was thinking that my blog needed a little colour, and I was browsing around DeviantArt at the time, so I thought... what about stamps?! :o I've linked all the stamps back to the original images on DeviantArt. All the ones that aren't linked, Jess and myself made hehe. I know, there's a lottt xD.

+ And Brisingr came out... last week? The week before? Whenever lol. We have it sitting on the shelf, but I haven't started it yet. I'll get there! Because...

+ I've dived back into the world of Pokémon! Haha. I picked up my DS (Phat :c. I really want to get a DS Lite... maybe I'll save up 'til Christmas. Hopefully they'll be cheaper! But I've heard rumours of a new DS in the works... hm) the other day when I was bored. I really want to start a new gaaame, but I'm just trying to complete my Pokédex - which I've never done before! You know, evolving, trading, breeding, all that fun stuff lol. Nah really, I think it's fun! And I traded online the other day! My first online trade. I got a Totodile and Chikorita for free! So nice of them. Only to find out that Daniel had given us two Chikorita's and Totodile's a while back (on Pokémon Box) that I'd completely forgotten about! Along with a Lugia and Ho-oh. Even more sweet xD.

+ And lol look at this game! It's called My Japanese Coach haaa. I totally want to see what it's liiiike. How cool.

+ Oh yeah, 'bout that Blockbuster job... no dice! Major suckage haha... oh wells. Not that I expected to get the job. I mean, really. I don't have any experience, and I'm not bursting at the seems with confidence and energy or anything. But it's still a little disappointing. Where the hell am I supposed to get a job then?! Gah.

+ Oh, oh! Supernatural's back on next week! YAYYY. Jess and I have downloaded the first two episodes anyway, and we were probably willing to download the rest... but whatever! We can watch it in HD now! Not a tiny YouTube video haha. :D And Heroes should be coming back on soon, so Jess and I have started watching season 1 again (and we're gonna buy season 2 soon!) because I can't remember what the heck's happened haha.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it xD. It's not too long, right?

Wait...



Yeah LOL that's it xD.

*~Danielle~*

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

lol that japanese coach thing seems cool, pity i didn't buy a DS when i was looking at them a while back ahaha :P yay for wii tho ^^ *is waiting impatiently for Project Zero 4 to release here* :P

sucks about blockbuster >< i applied there once years ago and so did Luke but neither of us got a response.
apply at maccas again!! <<-- (mum keeps telling me to say that ahaha) they gotta accept eventually :P