Tuesday 9 September 2008

Job interview? For moi?

+ Yes plz! :P. Sooo yeah. Jess and I both had job interviews today at our local Blockbuster. Augh, I was so nervous! But I know the lady who did the interview, Kerri (who's really cool, by the way xD), so it wasn't too bad haha. She told me that some people will get call backs and they'll have another interview with the other people that work there. Gahhh. We'll see :|. Oh my gosh... before the interview we had to fill in this form thingo. And it had... maths questions. Fricken what?! My poor brain lol. It was like... if someone had $50, and they bought this and this, how much change would they have? Pretty simple, yes? I THINK NOT. I was so nervous my brain was like... yup that plus that... plus... 65498451 COMPUTER SAYS NOOO Dx. *Shakes head*

+ Holy crow, it's September already?! D: That means I'm turning... 20. This month. Ewwww xD. Augh, I'm so old haha. And I've done like... jack all lolll. Blah.

+ Hummm. Oh! We got Spore last week! Fun game. I could spend ages just creating little alien dudes. And it's so prettyyy. And spaceyyy. So cool. Right now I'm in the Space stage or whatever... and... my allies keep attacking each other :\. Who am I supposed to help?! I'll end up with an enemy either way, and I don't want that :c. CAN'T EVERYONE PLAY NICE? GOD. Lol. NO, I WANT TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE MUAHAHAHA...HA! :| And it's cool how you can make the planets all nicey and stuff hehe.

+ And I made this comic... thing. I wasn't really planning to, but I was scribbling and playing around with facial expressions on Photoshop... so I decided to put it together lol. It's kind of big though haha. 'coz I make the file so fricken HUUUGE and the lines so small xD. Here's page1 and page2. I did the Falcon really big too, so I couldn't fit the thing into the background ha.

+ Aaand some photos I took the other day whilst sitting outside with Brandy, because it was so nice out and all the birdies were singiiing.

Yayyy.

That is all!

Edit: Slight layout change! :D

*~Danielle~*

0 Comments: