Monday 20 October 2008

...woops.

Dang, I keep forgetting to update this thing! Uhm... let's start with the most important, yeah? I'll try to keep it short lol.

+ OMGGGG! *Flails* We're (Mum, Jess and Myself) going to a Twilight convention at the end of the year (Dec 7th)! It's in Melbourne, though. Road triiip! <3 Aaaah! How excitiiing. I can't believe it. So far we know that Kellan (Emmett) and Ashley {Alice) are coming, but there's a *quoting fingers* 'third person' who's also coming. Holy crap, I hope it's Robert/Spunk Ransom/Edward! So awesome! And do you know what's even MORE awesome?

+ Jared and Jensen are coming to a Supernatural con next year (April 18th)! This one's in Sydney. And guess who's going too?! Yayuh! Jess, Sarah and myself have all organized to go. Well, sort of. We've bought our tickets... and yeah lol. We don't know where the venue is yet, so we can't really book a hotel or anything. Lucky it's so far away so that we can save up! Save, save, save! xD

+ And Daniel came over onnn... Friday. Fun! We just hung out and played games. We played Halo, Super Smash Brothers Brawl aaand Mario Kart. Yay! He also gave us some Pokémon (Mananpy, Deoxys, Celebi, Mew :o!). I'm on my way to finally filling up my Pokédex! :D

+ Oh and I finished Brisingr a while ago... Feh. I think it was alright. There didn't really seem to be a main story plot. Like... there were a lot of side plots just strung together *shrugs*. But I have to read the next book when it comes out, 'coz I can't leave a book series half way through once I've started! Much like the House of Night series, which no one seems to have in store these days. Dammit, I must know what happens! xP

+ Oh, oh! Fable! We bought and finished it not that long ago. Definitely a cool game. I can't wait for Fable II, it looks so awesome! Thursday, Thursday! :D

Ps. Some definite job incentives there! Job hunting... Oh, joy. But I want money! >:[.

Pps. This song is stuck in my head! I love it.


*~Danielle~*

1 Comment:

Midwest Gamer Podcast said...

so have you picked up fable 2 yet?

Matt (MWG)

http://midwestgamerblog.blogspot.com/