Friday 26 December 2008

Merry *belated* Christmas!

Hah! My second post in the same month! xP (I'll do the Christmas post... later lol)

+Sooo uh... Twilight! Hmmm we're gonna go see it again soon, so I'll post what I think about it then. Yush? Yush.

+Oh, the Melbourne trip! Funnn. I don't know why, but I really like the drive. Can get a little boring at times, though. "Ooh, a bird! ...There it goes. Oh, a-! ...dead Kangaroo :c" -REPEAT-. Haha nah. Me likey. OMGOMG, the Twilight convention! Duuude. My first fan convention! :D:D:D I'll just shorten it...

Nikki = Gorgeous! And so nice.

Taylor = Cool dude.

Eddi = Hilarious! Seriously.

Jess has a more... better recount of the trip xD. Here! And photo's of day 1, day 2, day 3 and day 4 c:.

Oh and the Melbourne Zoo is awesooome. And HUGE! We spent, like... 6 hours there! So cool. My poor wittle fweet, though. Owwie! I really wanted to go to the Aquarium too, though. Oh wells.

+Hmm. Jess and I have been getting Roxie out a lot more lately. She's getting pretty good with "step up". She doesn't really like me too much, though LOL. Buuut she's totally bonded to Jess. She goes all spazzy if Jess leaves the room *sigh*. I'll be all "Hello! Oi! Talk to meee! *SHUNNED*" xD. Gosh darn. I don't know why she dislikes me so much. She'll talk/sing to me, but she doesn't want me to touch her or get too close haha. Jess, on the other hand, will let her pat her! :o Just a little. Roxie will tap her with her beak if she's had enough. She'll draw blood on me, though hah. Oh wells! I don't take it personally... much (Oh! You know, Roxie's probably a HE. Read Jess's post here lollll.) Okay she's only drawn blood on me... twice? She's alright sometimes. If I have food... that she likes lol :P.

+ ANDAND... I want a Quaker heee. They're adorable! We might actually be getting one :D. Hopefully. I've been doing a lot of research and stuff on 'em (not just cooing at pictures! xD) and I've... sort of joined a forum aheh.

Alrighty, just a short one! Need to get all showered 'coz we're checking out bird shops tomorrow hehe.

Ps. New layout! It's kind of like the one I had before, just with a different banner (photo courtesy of Jess lol).

*~Danielle~*

0 Comments: